Effectiveness of Leadership & Management: Ensuring that there is a clear, strong ambition and drive for improvement of outcomes for all children in all areas of school life.
Key: Throughout 2014-17, specific to 2014-15, specific to 2015-2016, specific to 2016-2017
- Ensure School Leadership is up to date with implementation of national agenda.
- Share vision, aims, values and priorities with all stakeholders ensuring they understand the whole school Development/Improvement plan 2016-2017 and their own role in supporting and achieving good or better progress and achievement for all of our pupils.
- Improve school leadership capacity e.g. SENCO, SLT, Subject Leaders, HLTA to sustain improvement through high quality targeted CPD which matches School Development Priorities and individual needs, for example training for new staff: Head Teacher, Deputy Head Teachers,NQT, assistant administrator, caretaker, cleaner and including Governor induction training and any further needs; recruitment of Deputy Head Teacher.
- Maintain and build on the Governors’ experience and skills to utilise these for the benefit of school improvement e.g. Health and Safety, Fire Warden Training, ICT and financial guidance/expertise.
- Evaluate and strengthen exsisting collaboratiove partnerships for the benefit of pupils and staff.