Outcomes for Pupils: Ensure all pupils achieve their academic potential taking account of pupils’ attainment and their progress over time as well as that of groups of pupils including those with special educational needs and/or disabilities. Spiritual, moral, social and cultural achievement will also continue to be developed to a high standard for all pupils.
Key: Throughout 2017-2020:
- Continue to sharpen the level of challenge so that at the end of EYFS, Year2, 4 and 6 more pupils attain standards in Reading, Writing & Maths which are well above age related expectations and those found nationally.
- Narrow the gap between the performance of various groups of pupils in school and compared to pupils nationally, relevant to school data analysis and findings e.g. good or better progress to be attained by all pupils, irrespective of age, ability, gender or starting points by the end of Key Stage 1 and by the time they leave school at the end of Key stage 2, in reading, writing and mathematics.
- Eradicate any remaining gap in the performance of boys and girls.
- Develop further pupils’ range of skills including communication, reading, writing and mathematical skills and their application across the curriculum e.g. in discrete and cross-curricular context.
- Ensure all pupils including SEN/D pupils make good or better progress relative to their starting points.