At Barrowby CE Primary School, we are committed to encouraging our pupils to lead healthy and active lives. This is achieved through an extensive program of activities, available both within and outside of our curriculum and within the wider community which enable our children to:
- enjoy and develop positive attitudes to Physical Education and sport;
- improve fitness, health and well-being;
- be physically active for sustained periods of time;
- understand about the importance of fair play, cooperation and team-work as life-long skills;
- supporting each child to fulfil their potential.
Make your light shine, so that others will see the good that you do and
will praise your Father in heaven.
Matthew 5: 16
Please see below, our Physical Education Curriculum Map:
Please use the links below to learn more about the Sporting activities and opportunties available
at Barrowby CE Primary School:
More recently, our school was awarded the Gold Youth Sport Trust Mark recognising that Physical Education, School Sport and Physical Activity 'are a way of life at Barrowby, intrinsically linked to the school's values and whole school priorities.' Please feel free to read the report, produced after our validation visit on Wednesday 3rd October 2018:
At Barrowby CE Primary School, we continually review, evaluate and measure the effectiveness of:
Please find our comprehensive Sport Premium Reports below: