Personal Development, Behaviour & Welfare: Ensure all stakeholders are highly positive about the behaviour and safety of pupils in school.
Key: Throughout 2017-2020:
- Ensure all Safegaurding documentation and procedures are up to date.
- Ensure that all Health and Safety documentation and procedures are completed as appropriate.
- Evaluate the impact of extended services in promoting healthy lifestyles for all pupils.
- Continue to monitor and audit our Enahnced Healthy School status.
- Further communicate School values to all stakeholders, so that all understand their part in promoting respect, independence and creativity through their conduct, behaviour and attitude.
- Continue to refine E-safety curriculum, documentation and procedures so that stakeholders e.g. staff, parents understand how to keep pupils safe
- Ensure relevant, new staff and governors have attended appropriate training in Safer Recruitment, Safeguarding Children, Child Protection, E-safety, Outdoor Educational Visits and First Aid training