At Barrowby CE Primary School, we have a blended approach to Remote Education.
For those children in:
- Reception - Visit your child's Class Page of the website to access your child/ren(s) learning. Please support your child to complete the range of activities and upload work, photographs and videos to Tapestry for the teachers to review;
- Year 1 and Year 2 - Visit your child's Class Page of the website to access your child/ren(s) learning. Please support your child to complete their work. All completed work should be sent to your child's teacher via the dedicated email addresses available on the Class Pages so they may provide appropriate feedback. Please share any feedback received from teachers with your child/ren; and
- Year 3, 4, 5 and 6 - Log onto Microsoft TEAMs to review the weekly timetable and access resources. Please support your child to complete their work and ensure they 'hand-in' work on Microsoft TEAMs, in a timely manner, so teachers can provide appropriate feedback. Please ensure your child/ren review feedback provided.
In addition, we also use a range of online resources to support your child's development e.g. Oxford Owl E-Library.
Each Class Teacher will upload a weekly timetable to either:
- Class Pages of the school's website for Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 children; or
- Microsoft TEAMs for Year 3, 4,5 and 6 children.
For those parents that may not have access to appropriate devices please contact the school office 01476 566121 or email@example.com where we will be happy to loan you a device for the duration of your child's isolation, after completion of the Device Loan Agreement.
Parents do not need to print resources at home. Our teachers try to organise the learning in such a way that children can either:
- work directly into books or work on to paper following the learning guidance provided - for children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 and either upload photographs/videos to Tapestry or send via email; and/or
- complete all activities directly in to Microsoft TEAMs - for those children in Key Stage 2.