Children can have a hot meal at school each day, which parents order online from our supplier, Ideal. Alternatively, children can bring healthy packed lunch. All children are encouraged to have a water bottle in school, and can access this throughout the school day. Children in Key Stage 1 are also offered a free piece of fruit at morning playtime. School Milk is also available - please use the information at the bottom of this page to register.
Allergen Advice for hot school meals can be found in the document at the bottom of this page. Parents/Carers are responsible for informing school if theit children have any known food allergies
Children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 can have a free hot meal.
Families who are receiving the relevant benefits may be eligible for free school meals.
From September 2018, you can register to have your eligibility for Free School Meals checked automatically. This can be done by applying online through: https://www.lincolnshire.gov.uk/schools-and-education/free-school-meals/
Please register, even if your child is currently received a free meal because they are in Key Stage 1, as there is Pupil Premium funding available to the school for children entitled to FSM.
Qualifying benefits are:
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of state Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you're not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Our Free School meals are hot school meals, ordered directly from Ideal by parents. Please note: you must order school meals by midnight on Monday for the following week.