Church School Distinctiveness
We are proud of over 170 years of educational provision for which we have a long and distinguished history. We greatly value our historical and continuing connections with All Saints’ Church Barrowby, and our local community. In 2007, 2011 and 2016 our Diocesan Inspection judged that we were an ‘outstanding church school’ in all areas of the inspection.
Please see our self-evaluation documentation below:
- Barrowby CE Primary School-SIAMS 2023-2024
- Barrowby CE Primary School-SIAMS 2018-2019
- Barrowby CE Primary School-SIAMS 2017-2018
- Barrowby CE Primary School-SIAMS 2016-2017
Our Church School is distinctive because:
- Everyone who works in our school supports its Christian foundation and ethos.
- We work hard to make strong links between our school, our homes, our church and our community.
- We care about the spiritual development of everyone in our school community.
- We learn about Christian values and to understand what Christians believe.
- We enjoy our worship together as part of our daily school life.
- We share our school life with our foundation governors and ministers from our local churches.
Make your light shine, so that others will see the good that you do and
will praise your Father in Heaven. Matthew 5:16
As a Church School, it is important to emphasise that all our teachers are able to deliver our Religious Education Curriculum. If needed, our reserve teachers are:
- Mr Len Batey-Headteacher
- Miss Louise Sugden-Deputy Headteacher
- Mrs Natasha Selby-RE Subject Lead
Click on the links below to learn more:
Please see below, a letter from the Diocese: