Collective Worship Committee
Our Collective Worship Committee work to ensure our acts of worship are Invitational, Inclusive and Inspirational.
Our Collective Worship Committee liaise with Mrs Selby our RE Lead to:
- review the school's themes and values;
- plan and deliver acts of worship;
- support our school family e.g. classes to better understand the world in which they live.
This leadership opportunity enables our pupils to further develop and embed the values of:
- Creativity: evaluate and design Invitational, Inclusive and Inspirational acts of worhsip.
- Respect: liaise with adults and children to better understand perspectives and develop further empathy for others;
- Independence: liaise with children and lead acts of worship.
In doing so, we enable all to shine and learn from one another.