As a school, we continually seek ways to evaluate our provision and the services which we offer through our School Improvement work.
There are different ways to serve the same Lord, and we can each do different things.
Yet the same God works in all of us and helps us in everything we do. 1 Corinthians 12: 5-6
Our School Improvement Partners are:
- Claypole Church of England Primary School
- Denton Church of England Primary School
- Gonerby Hill Foot Church of England Primary School
- Great Ponton Church of England Primary School
- Harlaxton Church of England Primary School
- Long Bennington Church of England Academy
- Marston & Thorold Church of England Primary School
- Ropsley Church of England Primary School
- St Sebastian's Church of England Primary School
As we negotiate the ‘ever changing landscape of education’ our school will continue to evaluate its provision, as well as strengthen the collaborative partnerships with other local schools, under the ‘School Improvement’ heading of the GRACE Schools:
- to create a collaborative framework which will support schools, within the collaboration;
- to provide an external view / validation and challenge where appropriate.
As part of the GRACE Schools, we work closely with other local schools, so that Barrowby CE Primary School can continue to work together with pupils, staff, governors and parents - ‘striving for excellence’ so that all our pupils irrespective of gender, race, creed, ability or disability are encouraged to be creative, respectful and independent so that ‘all children have the opportunity to fulfil their potential.’
GRACE stands for ‘Grantham Region Association of Church of England' Schools.
And the child grew and became strong; he was filled with wisdom,
and the grace of God was on him. Luke 2:40
Please see below the GRACE Schools Collaboration Framework for further information: