Junior Onlie Safety Officers
Our JOSOs work with Mr Caton, our Computing Lead to:
- keep up to date with e-safety messages and share with the school;
- support with the implementation of the Computing curriculum; and
- continue support pupils to stay safe while working online at home.
This leadership opportunity enables our pupils to further develop and embed the values of:
- Creativity: plan, prepare and deliver presentations, clubs and acts of worship;
- Respect: liaise with adults and children when completing a range of activities; and
- Independence: be able to act responsibly e.g. engage with different children and support their needs.
In doing so, we enable all to shine and learn from one another.