Due to a change in circumstances please see below the re-evaluated post:
We are seeking to appoint a skilled and enthusiastic School Business Manager, who is hardworking and energetic, and who has a good sense of humour.
This post would be ideal for someone with existing School Business Manager experience or those with administrative responsibilities within a school who are looking for further career progression into School Business Management.
You will join a successful, supportive and friendly team of professionals in a very good school with an excellent ethos for learning. We achieve high standards in academic and personal development and our children are happy, well-motivated and enthusiastic learners.
- To be responsible for the strategic planning aspects including all financial implications and ensuring that the school makes the best use of resources available
- To act as the main financial consultant and adviser to the Governors and Headteacher advising on the financial policy and development of the long term financial strategy.
- Prepare all financial returns for the DfES, LEA and other central/local government agencies within statutory deadlines.
- To secure bid based competitive funds by the use of bidding systems and contacts.
- To provide an efficient and effective administrative, financial and personnel management of the school, all general training and development of staff and all matters within the management of the school which are supportive to but do not involve the teaching function.
- To be responsible for risk management and health and safety
- Manage the administrative function including lCT, school office and reception, support for curriculum areas, reprographics, records and telephones
- To be responsible for the maintenance of the school site and buildings. Maintain an inventory and arrange for the maintenance, repair or replacement of the equipment including furniture and fittings
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS Disclosure and other recruitment checks.
Visits to the school (by appointment) are warmly welcomed.
Interviews will be held on Monday 15th November 2021
If you have any queries regarding this vacancy then please contact Mr Batey on 01476 566121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org