Miss Lees again! I've got a little challenge for you today... I would like you to try something that takes a bit of perseverance.
An example of this may be:
- A handstand for 10 seconds
- Learn a song off by heart (not the periodic table song!)
- Draw a perfect circle without a compass
- Make a powerpoint about any subject, using all the cool animations!
- Get 99% accuracy on times table rockstars
Any other task that requires a bit of perseverance!
My task today was to teach Louis to sit, give his paw and lay down for a treat. Have a look here at how well we did today... I think we may need to try again tomorrow
Make sure you send proof of you having a go at your task! Thanks to those children that have already sent an email- I have enjoyed seeing what you have been up to